Monday, December 18, 2006 &
Hi..
Wuahahas..Just now i testing my anger larhhs..Hahas..
See?10.27pm.I dun hate you already.
That's 1 hr??Yeah..Not angry with you anymore:)
Ermms..But if i dun say this,I will feel so uncomfy larhhs..
Sometimes i hate you,sometime i dun & other times i sympathize you.
I dunno whyy.Wat i am thinking larhhs.
It has already been so long but this feeling keep goin on.
(Feeling:Hate you,dun hate you & sympathize you)
Maybe it was time larhhs..I dun really noe.
I wanna turn the tym back and try to do the same things without you
interupting.You know wat?I really think you are the cause of it.
You interrupted not only me.You did you do tt??
But..
When i think abt myself now, i HATE you.
When i think abt you now, i stop hating you.
When i think of how difficult you were,I sympathize you.
Were you just like the old jaseline??Were you going through wat i went through
then??Or did you do it on purpose??Did you plan it all out??
I need to know you more..So i can decide whether to hate you
so much once and for all.Or like you better.
I do hope you know who you are.Please do.
I dun want you to be a BITCH in my eyes..You are the only one there.
I shall evaluate sometime later when i noe the truth.
Bye!
Jaseline