<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29934604?origin\x3dhttp://jaselineseng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, December 21, 2006 &

Hi..
Haish..I dunno whether to send it or not..
I am afraid that if i dun..
It wil rot in my cupboard just like Ah mun's card..
It haven been sent..I wrote it in 2004..For his birthday..
2006..Coming to 07..Not sent..And i dun plan to alr..
The excitement is no more there..
It just a piece of junk that is left in the corner of my cupboard..
Yeah..I wrote a card for you a few weeks ago..
And plan to send it when you were overseas..
That's when we were still good frens??
Best friends??But it kept delaying..And delaying..Till now..
And still delaying..I dunno whether to sent..
But now,It seems like its too late..
Our relationship doesn't welcome tt..
No..We dun even have that little bit of relationship..
Not at all..But i dun want another piece of junk that i
cannot bring myself to throw away..
How??Delay somemore bahx..Maybe i'll send it to you one day..
When i plucked up my courage??
Maybe next Christmas..Or next next christmas..
Or never?I dunno.I always live with regrets and i regret it!
(Never put things you can do today till tomorrow.)
END.


Rules &
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] Welcome to my bloggy
[#o2] Smile when reading posts
[#o3] Whats here remains here
[#o4] Tag before you leave
[#o5] No vulgarities
[#o6] Leave if you're unhappy

She's the girl &

SEXYayeJaseline辛洁宁
14
BEATTYsecondary
ThreeExpress2
漂亮NCDCC-er&WushuKid<33
Vanity is my middle-name
I am SEXYaye<33
Thank you,Creator.
This BLOGSKIN is PRETTY!是美的!
bold italic strike strong.

Voices &



EscapePlan2 &

FooXinYu
GloriaSeng
HoJiaHua
HoJiaHua2
HoJiaXin
HweeHongHenk
JermaineSeng
JessicaTanSiJing
LeeSiQi
LeeHuiTing
LoiYinZhi
Raissa
SandyHan
SimLiYan
Vanga Ganasan
WongJiSiang MyOtherBlogspotMyOtherOtherBlogspotAngteckkhangChloeTanJieYiFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriend

Credtis &
Designer: kynzgerl
Image:x
Brushes:x x
Other sources:blogger,blogskins

Archives &
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008