<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29934604?origin\x3dhttp://jaselineseng.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, December 19, 2006 &

Hi..
It's pouring outside my window.
Just like it is inside me.Hahas..Kidding..
I act drama:) I am just fine.
Except for white feets and purple toes.
That's a syndrome of a disease called COLDNESS.
Wuahahas..Its cold outside the house,
inside the house and also inside me.Lol.Kidding.Drama.
Ai yah,but really..It's cold..My body is stoned.
I nvr felt this every before in my life.Even in snow city..It isn't that cold..
Maybe it isn't that KIND of cold.I feel cold all over me.
The sun won't be out soon.There's still a night to go through.
So i'll just have to wait patiently for my sun to come and warm me up.
I hope there is no rain tomorrow.Please God.
Bye.


Rules &
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS:
[#o1] Welcome to my bloggy
[#o2] Smile when reading posts
[#o3] Whats here remains here
[#o4] Tag before you leave
[#o5] No vulgarities
[#o6] Leave if you're unhappy

She's the girl &

SEXYayeJaseline辛洁宁
14
BEATTYsecondary
ThreeExpress2
漂亮NCDCC-er&WushuKid<33
Vanity is my middle-name
I am SEXYaye<33
Thank you,Creator.
This BLOGSKIN is PRETTY!是美的!
bold italic strike strong.

Voices &



EscapePlan2 &

FooXinYu
GloriaSeng
HoJiaHua
HoJiaHua2
HoJiaXin
HweeHongHenk
JermaineSeng
JessicaTanSiJing
LeeSiQi
LeeHuiTing
LoiYinZhi
Raissa
SandyHan
SimLiYan
Vanga Ganasan
WongJiSiang MyOtherBlogspotMyOtherOtherBlogspotAngteckkhangChloeTanJieYiFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriendFriend

Credtis &
Designer: kynzgerl
Image:x
Brushes:x x
Other sources:blogger,blogskins

Archives &
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
December 2008