Thursday, December 21, 2006 &
Hi..
Nice day today..
Went out with SiQi and HuiTing again(:
Watch Night at the musemum.Cool!
I tell you..Its worth watching(:
Damn Nice!I rate 5 stars!
The mummy was super!
Damn handsome..Woah..
Not like wat i tot:)
At the cinema met Raymond(:
Woah i am like so busy now.
Tml NCDCC,morning and night??
Uniform group campfire??I dunno larhhs..
STUPID.For wat??We no camp..
Dotz..They said its NP one..
WTH??Do we look like NPcadets??
Lol.Kidding.
Sat i got X'mas event.
Sun family gathering.
Cool!Christmas=presents!!!
I like the christmas atmosphere..
Nice..Warm..By the fireplace..(:Ahhh..
Anyway..25 family thing again.
26 wushu.
27 NOT CONFIRMED-NCDCC.
And BLAH BLAH...+-*/
Busy schedule is great for me..
Tire me out so i won't think so much abt........
STUDIES..Yeah..Hahas.
Yarhhs..Quite true..You get urself busy and you
won't feel so sad over MO MO dong xi. :)
Yarhhs..Sooo..heed my advise:)
Ah hahas..You'll be happy!
I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year:)
END.
(P.S.Stupid Kenghock..Dun pick up the phone..
I passing relay msg lehhs!!Better pick up!)